Thursday, September 25, 2008

Beautiful Community Cats

Monday, September 15, 2008

Beautiful Community Cats

On a warm Saturday afternoon,I paid a visit to the cats. It was interesting to note some of the funny photos which I could take with an ordinary dummy camera. Perhaps the play of lights made some of the photos have more contrast - it was around the early afternoon. But really, I was just shooting away, and don't have any camera skills at all.






Aren't they just cute? Lkeus, they get tired, thirsty and they like to sun-tan. Btw for the last photo, I cleared away the chicken bone and biscuit after taking the picture, so that the black kitty won't get "sabo-ed". Someone had actually put a box for him to sleep, and one my way back, I saw someone sharing the bench with this black cat. Really great to see people and cats co-exist in harmony.