Wednesday, January 7, 2009

"New" Tabby-Boy sent to vet for neutering

Last week, I saw this very friendly tabby at the side of a coffee-shop.

Today I brought along the soft carrier back to work.

At about 5.30pm, I saw him playing by the side of the shrubs. A group of Malay men sitting on the other side of the shrubs were curious about what I was doing. One asked me to cut his ear after I explained that untipped cats were at risk of being rounded up pest controllers to be killed at the AVA. I told him that cutting of the ear has to be done by the vet during sterilisation. He said the cat was taken cared of in this area since he was a kitten. I noticed a plastic bowl containing dry food and water at the area where the Malay men were sitting. There was also a large plastic container of dry cat food on a table alongside the wall of the coffeeshop.





This is a very friendly and trusting cat and he didn’t struggle one bit as I zipped him up.

He will be sterilised tomorrow and boarded for a few days before releasing him back at the coffeeshop’s vicinity.

His friendly temperament indicates that he was once a home-kitten that was abandoned!

If you would like to give this tabby-boy a home, leave a contact under comments.

NEVER ABANDON YOUR FELINE BABIES!