Saturday, January 17, 2009

MiMi to the vet again

7.45am: After feeding Copperfield, I drove a short distance to the vegetarian coffeeshop, to hand some cat food to the cleaning Auntie, hopefully see MiMi.

When I arrived, cleaning Auntie told me that MiMi was limping and in pain when her hind limb was touched. She has not touched her food since Tuesday. MiMi was inside a provision shop that opened at 9am. I handed the soft carrier to Auntie and drove off to work, having to forgo breakfast.

At about 8.45am, Auntie called me on my mobile to come pick MiMi right away as the coffee-shop’s boss was complaining about her not doing her job.

I drove over within a few minutes, picked up MiMi.

At about 10. 30am, I drove MiMi to James Tan Vet Surgery and guess who I met there! Lily who adopted Kopi-Tortie who was at the vet to have the pin removed from the fractured limb.

5pm: update from Vet - “Mimi was covered with grease. There was no injury and she was eating. The grease has been removed.”

I decided to let her be boarded till after the Lunar New Year.