Saturday, June 13, 2009

Cleaning the spice rack

From

http://timewithtascha.blogspot.com/2009/06/cleaning-spice-rack.html

Sunday, June 7, 2009

Cleaning the spice rack


Okay, I should find a condo to move into *someday* right? With that in mind, I keep trying to sort out all my worldly possessions and get rid of stuff I don't need anymore. When I *finally* move, I don't want it to be a big rigmarole of sorting out stuff. I want it to be an easy move.
Today I tackled the spice rack (a.k.a. the cupboard above my stove that is a "catch all of spices and aluminum foil"). Wow! Did you know that if a vanilla extract bottle with a loose cap spills at the back of the cupboard and is left to dry, it becomes super glue?
Yes, sir-ee! I was getting rid of old spices and scrubbing vanilla for a few hours. Does anyone know what recipe "ground cumin" would call for? I have a brand new bag of it, and I don't have a clue why I bought it! LOL!
So that was today's task. On to the next...
P.S. the painting above is one I did in 2005. You can see a lot of my past work at my flickr page.
Hugs to all!