Sunday, December 13, 2009

Why do some town council officers think "cat lovers" want MORE cats in the estate? They are so many dangers in our urban jungle!!

Helga's posts with tag: bunny

What are tags? You can give your posts a "tag", which is like a keyword. Tags help you find content which has something in common. You can assign as many tags as you wish to each post.
Blog EntrySurgery late afternoonDec 13, '09 4:32 PM
for everyone

Bunny, be strong and recover!

The vet says Bunny still looks dull and may not be able to take the surgery but waiting is also very risky...

I gave the go ahead as I am pretty sure the injury happened 5 days ago... if not he would have turned up for feeding. He has been 5 days without food and my gut feeling is not to wait any longer!

I consulted my old friend The Dream Cards yesterday and if my interpretation of the spread is correct then the cards show that Bunny will live! There is a great struggle central to the issue but there is resolution , healing... not transition. The future card shows caring nurturing .. a weak newborn lamb is handed to the seeker to care for....

I was not able to visit Bunny today... sigh!


Blog Entry"Bunny" hospitalizedDec 11, '09 7:49 PM
for everyone

When there where 7 missed calls from Sylvia at 1am I braced myself for bad news... still I could not take it - I was in a daze. Sylvia said that Bunny was even worse then Stoney and looked like he was going to die. His head swollen ... unable to move.

Sylvia knew that I had been close to break down and offered to call SPCA and I almost agreed...

I managed to call Mohan but was not really able to communicate coherently... then grabbed a carrier and cycled to the location. Bunny was under a car... he did not struggle when we placed him into the carrier. The accident must have happened 3 or 4 days ago and he was severely dehydrated. Mohan set up the drip at 3am... that probably saved his life. Ivy helped me to bring him to Mt. Pleasant Hospital this morning.

The jaw is broken and so are the upper and lower palate. Will visit him tomorrow...


Blog EntryDusty and Bunny missingDec 11, '09 12:19 AM
for everyone

Blog EntryBunny injuredAug 7, '09 5:40 PM
for everyone

Bunny has a wound at the front of his neck. Tried to trap him yesterday but he wouldn't enter the trap even though he was hungry. Bunny was already weary of me so Sylvia finally gave him his food and managed to quickly apply some powder while he was eating.


Blog EntryBunnyMay 10, '09 11:00 AM
for everyone

Bunny looks well again

At one time he had lost much weight and the Shanghai Lady was worried, asked me to have a look. According to the feeder he was still eating well and acting normal so I didn't bring him to the vet.


Blog EntryOoops...Bunny is a boy!Sep 22, '07 1:47 AM
for everyone



Bunny wouldn't let me handle him until he was released. Then the next day I lifted Bunny up to check the wound...and there was no wound and no belly hair shaved. Puzzled, I looked at his back again ...and on closer inspection it looks like a very underdeveloped male. Good that the vet double-checked :)


Blog EntryPhotos of BunnySep 17, '07 6:24 PM
for everyone

Blog EntryBunny next to be sterilisedSep 17, '07 1:48 AM
for everyone

Bunny appeared at block *24 area 2 about 2 weeks ago. She is a tall cat with a bobtail. Bunny will be sterilised tomorrow.

The complainant called again...claiming Floppy slept in front of her door. she didn't actually see her but noticed cat hair on the cloth placed between door and gate to keep the lizards out. Luckily, I remembered those plastic mats Dawn mentioned in her blog... she can get 2 of those from Daiso and place them in front of her steps. that should keep the cat away. Actually Sylvia says that the cat no longer goes up to the 9th floor...but perhaps she still does so occasionally.