Saturday, June 19, 2010

A man kicking a cat violently at the carpark ....

CT: I witnessed a man kicking a cat violently at the carpark right in front of me. I told him off but he angrily retorted that it got in his way. He even said that it is only a stray and that if I thought he acted cruelly then its too bad. Honestly, I was boiling and felt like thrashing him but that thought better of it. The way he angrily defended his actions points to the possibility that he will repeat his hooligan acts and we shouldn't let him off. I had reported the incident to SPCA and the police.

CT
Will bring the cat to the vet tomorrow. Location where the act was commited is blk 84A MSCP Commonwealth Close. The culprit lives at blk 83. I think I know which car he drives but I will need visual confirmation to be 100% sure.

CT
There are no visible external injuries as expected from blunt force but I wil bring her to the vet tomorrow for a checkup as he really kicked her hard and right in front of his wife (who defended his actions) and his child of about 8-10 yo. What kind of message will this send to his child?
Yesterday at 19:2

CT
I am not 100% sure yet but am almost certain I know which car he drives because he came from the top floor, level 5B and there were only 3 cars for which 2 of the owners are clean, except this one SJB3344J, a BMW 125i, 2-door coupe, season ticket holder. He is late 40s to 50s, plump, approx 170cm height. Wife abt same age with a child in lower primary. They usually go out together. We can wait for him just to confirm that he is indeed the owner but don't think there is a need to talk to such people. He will stoutly defend his actions. I have reported the case to the police and SPCA and they want his veh no.