Thursday, September 23, 2010

Cats can't scratch cars!

Cats can't scratch cars!Sep 22, '10 5:01 AM
for everyone

Dawn fell off the fridge yesterday. My fault, because I disturbed her by opened the freezer door. She got up and placed her back paw where the door was supposed to be... lost her balance and started sliding down back first and desperately trying to cling to the top of the fridge with her front paws. Her claws are long and sharp.. not trimmed!

Out of curiosity I checked the fridge... not a single scratch in the smooth and shiny surface! So don't tell me cats can scratch cars!

By the way, Dawn is fine. I managed to slow her slide a little by pressing my body against her... could probably have grabbed her by the front paws but that might have injured her as she is a heavyweight!