Thursday, September 16, 2010

Selective hearing? Or just plain arseholes?














Selective hearing? Or just plain arseholes?
by Ruan Tingfang on Wednesday, 15 September 2010 at 23:21

TC has selective hearing? TC says "Resident complain too many cats cos the feeders keep feeding! I give you 1 week and if you don't get rid of the cats, we will send in the pest controllers!". We surveyed the affected blocks and pinned down THE COMPLAINANT. He said: "I complain to TC about how their cleaners always miss out litter (boxes they leave at pavements etc), about why they did not clean off the bird shit on the parapets, about people throwing rubbish everywhere and the cleaners avoid cleaning up! Yes, I mentioned that there are many cat feeders and I see cat food on the ground. But I did not say too many cats! I just don't like to see messy litter everywhere. What do you mean the TC wanna cull the cats cos of my complains? I'm complaining ABOUT the TC, NOT the cats! Are they trying to seek the easy way out or what?"