Tuesday, January 24, 2012

"Bacon is the gentlest and sweetest dog I have ever known."

‎"Bacon is the gentlest and sweetest dog I have ever known. Everytime I leave the house, he will run out onto the porch and sit there to see me off" ~ adopter Hawk Cut Weis
Bacon in his collar post sterilisation.

He is the sweetest and more gentle dog I have ever known. Everytime I leave the house, Bacon will run out onto the porch, sit there, and see me off. :)

note the other 2 furballs staying far away to avoid the sun!!
In many ways, Bacon is a very special dog... From how he survived culling, to how we got to know him, to how he chose us as his new owners. Really, it can only be fate. I wrote about the dramatic story of how he came to be with us: http://www.savepunggoldogs.com/2012/01/bacon-extremely-special-dog.html Everyday, I wake up, with a warm feeling in my heart, happy to have him as a companion. :)
by: Hawk Cut Weis

Bacon gets lots of attention from the girls these days.. But he remains a gentleman in front of a lady!



www.youtube.com
It is up to the girl to make the move on the man these days.. Yoghurt the Mongrel shows us how it is done, as she demonstrates her superior seduction skills ...