Saturday, January 14, 2012

CAT ABUSE @ Jalan Rajah, near Condominium D'Royale on 13th Jan 2012 (Friday)
























CAT ABUSE @ Jalan Rajah, near Condominium D'Royale on 13th Jan 2012 (Friday)

A cat was found sprawled across e walkway @ ard 2pm today. I was alerted by a colleague who came back from lunch, saying that he saw a sick cat along e way.

By e time I rushed there, I realized that it wasn't sick. It was brutally beaten to death.

Found with its jaw dislocated, it's tongue was sticking out, deeply inflicted wounds on its hind legs (can see e bones) with blood oozing out from its mouth & genital area. What was heartbreaking was that it's shit was oozing out from his bottom when I carried it.

JUST IMAGINE E PAIN IT WENT THROUGH B4 IT DIED

As it was still warm & soft to touch, it's obvious that it was just brutally killed & dumped @ e rear exit door of e condominium. It was as if e abuser couldnt wait for passerby to witness how cheap a life is. U can just kill it & showcase it. It isn't worth a thing.

I carried its body back to my workplace, got e sweeper's help to wrap it up & dispose it away @ e rubbish centre. I am sorry. How I wished I could bring it to SPCA for incineration, b4 e flies & decomposition starts kicking it, but unfortunately, I was rushing to a mtg.

By sharing this on FB, I harbour no hopes that e abuser will be caught. There is no witness, no hard evidence. To some, it's just another stray cat that died. What's e big deal?

Humans, how will u feel if that's yr son/daughter found brutally beaten to death & body left to rot on e streets?

Feel painful? Injustice? Angry?

No need. Cos life is cheap & anyone can just do anything with it, isn't it?

To us cat caregivers, we just lost another feline friend today & once again witnessed e vulnerability of our feline friends when left on e streets.

Btw, it has a tipped ear. It's somebody's baby, but other people's trash.

Goodbye my friend.

Om Mani Pad Me Hom

Chua Sok Hoon added 18 new photos to the album *not for e faint hearted* --- Pics of CAT ABUSE @ Jalan Rajah.