Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Jean-Claude Van Damme Really, Really, Really Loves Dogs


http://www.starpulse.com/news/index.php/2008/11/07/jean_claude_van_damme_really_really_real

 JCVD

Action man Jean-Claude Van Damme is convinced the only reason one of his beloved pet dogs is still alive is because of prayer and comfort. 
The animal-loving actor scrapped a series of publicity appearances for his new movieJCVD to spent time with his pooch, Scarface, rather than chat about his new film. And he believes his efforts kept his canine companion alive. 
He tells Details magazine, "He had a stroke. I talked to him in his ear, and I prayed because I believe in forces. Now he's doing fine." Scarface is one of many stray dogs Van Damme has saved. 
He adds, "I see dogs on the street, and I adopt them. I took seven dogs from Thailand, and a few of them are paralyzed. One has three paws instead of four. One is limping, so we bought him a wheelchair. I spent my own money to fly them back by private jet. In commercial, they can have heart attacks because of stress - it's dark and icy cold." 
"I love animals. I have nine dogs and a kitty. My biggest orgasm - not in a sexual way - is to walk with my dogs on the beach. In Belgium we have these wide sidewalks. You feel like you're on the Planet Moon, and I can make them feel like movie stars."