Tuesday, January 29, 2013

HEARTLESS human who abandoned this pet dog!


Abandonment of pets is a CRIME.

Anyone who knows who the owner is, please make a police report and contact the person (on facebook) who found this dog!





Follow · Yesterday · 


My tears can't stop flowing. The lady who found the dog asked for my help and I just did a communication session for this poor baby that was abandoned. The sadness was so immense. He is feeling so lost and terrified. It shattered my heart. There wasn't any hatred nor anger. Despite what the owner did to him, there was still SO MUCH love for his owner and is still hoping the owner will come back for him.

I did an automatic writing session for this sweetheart, basically I let him take over me and used me as his tool to write out his feelings.. and this came out...

I used to have a home. Where am i now, what am i doing here?

This morn i woke up thinking its another usual day but it turns out to be the worst day of my life. I am terrified.

I do not know what i did wrong. Why did you leave me here all alone? I pleaded with you not to go, but you ignored my cries. You didn't even turn back to take a second glance as you walked away.

I know i am old, your new love came. I was happy for you even though the new love replaced me. We used to have so much fun together, you would bring me out, we do everything together. But its over now. I can't bring you the happiness that I used to. I'm sorry daddy. I know I am a burden to you.

I didn't used to be sick. I could still remember the day you picked me up from the petshop. I felt so special, so loved. When you went to school, I would wait for you at home. When you graduated, I was there with you. When she left you, I was there by your side while you mend your broken heart. You started work and had even lesser time for me. I didn't mind, as long as I still get to see you everyday. But gradually, you drifted away, you stop coming home frequently. No one cared for me, there are days when I didn't have food. Still I waited by the door, hoping to hear the familiar jingling of the keys, hoping to hear your familiar voice calling out my name, wishing you would scoop me up and kiss me on my head like how you used to do it.

The new love came. I know she doesn't like me. I heard her saying "get rid of that ugly thing". I didn't used to look like this. I can't help it. My eyes were bothering me and my skin itches, I tried to tell you I need help, but you wouldn't even cast a glance my way.

This morning you came back home and carried me up. I can't begin to tell you the joy I felt. My daddy is back home again and I am back in your arms once again. You grab a bag and carried me out of the house.

I thought we were going out like how you used to bring me out last time. We got into the car and I was so happy and excited.

Soon we got off the car, you carried me and walk to this strange place that we have never been to and put me down in a plastic bag. I started to panic, something doesn't feel right. Why are you feeling sad daddy? Is it tears that I see in your eyes?

With these words, "I'm sorry, be good", you turned and walk away and left me all alone.

I am terrified. I didn't dare to move. I kept thinking you will come back for me. I just have to be a good boy and stay here and wait. You will be back for me.

I am still waiting for your daddy. I am sorry I am ugly. I am sorry I can no longer bring you the happiness that I used to.

I love you daddy. I really do. Please bring me home daddy, I promise I'll be a good boy